Kn/a is a professional human resource management consulting firm that provides the delivery of human resource management or organizational development training.
Kn/a can develop and deliver a program to help your organization’s capacity grow in a key area. Or you may find that one of our signature programs such as HR Boot Camp™ or Harassment Prevention and Response are a good solution.
HR Boot Camp™
As soon as there is an employee, there is a human resource manager. Is this you? Do you need to know more so this part of your work is easier, legal, an more rewarding for you an your employee?
This Program Is Great For:
Board members and councils
Executive directors, owners, and CEO’s of small-to-medium-sized organizations
New HR consultants
Take 1, 2, 3, or 4 of the Sessions
Legal? Ethical? How Would You Like to be Treated?
- Labour law
- Human Rights (accommodation)
- Labour Relations
Getting the Right People
- Organization structure and job design
- Employment contracts
- Diversity in the workplace
Developing Your People
- Performance Management
- Critical Conversations
- Employee Growth Strategies
Consider the Right HR Stuff HR Policy
- Policy vs Procedure
- Compensation Policy
- Leave Policy and Other Policies
- Health/Respectful Workplace Policies
- New and Trending Policies
"this was the best course I have attended during my insurance career in 20 years. The interactive aspect helped to engage everyone and to retain the messages Leah was discussing very well."
Harassment Prevention & Response Training
This is a half-day training program. Case studies, group work, games, stimulating questions, discussions, and roleplay may be used to explore the material. Knowledgeable trainers who have experience in preventing harassment as well as dealing with harassment after it has occurred will guide participants. Participants will be asked to work hard, have fun, and discuss a serious topic.
- Understand what harassment is an is not
- Identifying harassing behaviours
- Understand staff and management’s role in preventing an dealing with possible harassment
- Understand what to do if you think someone or yourself has been subject to harassment
- Understand complaint and investigation process
- Review your organization’s harassment policy